The Future Pro Driver is designed with Wishon’s hosel weight bore to allow proper weight fitting for juniors.
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (15°) to better match to the slower swing speeds of young junior golfer.
The Future Pro Fairway Woods are also designed with Wishon’s hosel weight bore to allow proper weight fitting.
- Designed primarily for junior players, ages 6 to 11, with increased loft (#3-wood 20°, #5-wood 25°) to truly help young juniors more easily get the ball up to fly off the fairway.
The Future Pro Stainless Steel Iron Heads also offer a quality alternative to cheap zinc iron heads at a “parent friendly”, economical price.
- Mirror polish, stainless steel iron heads available in #5 (32° loft), #7 (40°), #9 (48°), DW (Dual Wedge 54°) to also help young players more easily get the ball well up to fly.
- Future Pro iron lie angles are also designed flatter to better fit juniors. However, because the Future Pro irons are made from stainless steel, they can easily be bent for lie or loft fitting as needed.
Future Pro Junior Putter
- Classic heel and toe weighted putter design for juniors.
There are no reviews yet.