ST/1.2 is what we call “comfortably oversized.” It has a straight, non-tapered profile that helps golfers stabilize their hand so they can sink more clutch putts. With the ST/1.2, golfers can relax their grip pressure and pay attention to what matters: line and speed.
WHAT BRYSON SAYS
“If you use a standard-length putter, the ST/1.2 is the first JumboMax putter grip to try. It’s a Goldilocks grip: not too big, not too small. It feels just right to so many golfers.
The ST/1.2 is going to help you smooth out your stroke without having to think about it.”
WEIGHT: 62 GRAMS
- Reduce Tension: Straight, non-tapered profile promotes a tension-free putting stroke.
- Improve Consistency: Moderately oversized to help stabilize the hands.
- Boost Feel: Poly-Tour™ outer provides optimal tackiness and texture.
- Twist-Resistant StabilityCore™: Offers playability in a variety of weather conditions.
- Conforms with USGA Rules. Patented.
There are no reviews yet.