Save time & save money with the Dynacraft Complete Golf Gripping Kit. For over 35 years, Dynacraft has been a trusted name in the golf club component industry by offering high quality products to build, repair and fit golf clubs for professionals and hobbyists alike. This kit is tailored to the do-it-yourselfer to have all the products necessary to grip 13 clubs, including easy-to-follow instructions and products that are proudly made in the USA.
THE DYNACRAFT COMPLETE GOLF GRIPPING KIT INCLUDES:
- 13 convenient individual grip tape strips measuring 2” wide x 10” long. This is a premium double-sided solvent-activated grip tape with easy release peel off liner.
- The durable, 3.25” long rubber vise clamp will protect and secure any type of shaft material in your vise. You can use this must-have product for all-around club repair.
- 4 ounces of non-toxic - non-flammable - low odor grip solvent in convenient pump spray bottle. Spraying the solvent onto the tape means less waste and mess than pouring! There is more than enough solvent to re-grip a set and the material is reusable.
- 8-step instructional guide complete with pictures and easy to follow instructions
- Can be used on any club from driver, fairway, hybrid, iron, wedge and putter
- Safe for all steel or graphite shafts
- All components are proudly made in America
Grip or re-grip your clubs the right way in this economic kit that will save you time, money and strokes from the convenience of your home or home workshop.